Monday, February 18, 2008

I am Heather and my husband is Scott! We got Married last November and have been out in Colorado ever since! We have a little girl how lives with her mother. We try to see her as much as we can! She is the cutest little thing in the whole wind world! One day we will have one of out own!:)We love her to death!!! But Scott does construction, which is why we have been in Colorado, and I do hair, but at the time haven't been able to do it as much as I'd like... We are so happy together and we try to make the best out of everyday!

2 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Your first post is cute! I even love "The whole wind world" haha :) I'll help you out for sure, even though im not an better! Have fun in colorado, call me when your home!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey Heather, Your little family is so cute! You look great! It's fun to see what everyone is up to after high school!