Monday, April 14, 2008

Husband Tag!


HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? We've been married almost 6 months now!

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? About 4 months.

WHO EATS MORE? Scott does most the time! Depends on where we go!!!

WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU FIRST"? Well I did first in a letter, then he was the first to say it out loud!

WHO IS TALLER? Haha just look at us and you can tell!!! Scott is a foot taller then me! I love it!

WHO HAS MORE SPEEDING TICKETS? I do, But that doesn't mean I am the bad driver! He just gets lucky!

WHO IS SMARTER? Definitely Scott!!! Thats what I love most about him. He seems like he knows everything about everything!!!

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? Oh me for sure!!! When that once a month rolls around, you say one wrong thing to me and I start to cry! I hate it!!!!!

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Both of us

WHO DOES THE DISHES? Me usually!

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT? Scott, but we have a huge bed so I am usually over there right next to him!

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? The people at out condos! I wish we could though so it would look the way I want it to look...

WHO COOKS DINNER? I do if we are here...

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER? Scott everytime!

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? That is no question, Scott for sure... I thought I was till I met him! Haha but he is getting better.

WHO KISSED WHOM FIRST?Haha Yes!!!! Well Scott tried first and I denied him. He felt so bad so later I gave him a good night kiss...

WHO PROPOSED? Scott did... Do girls do that often???

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Scott for sure! I have 6 brothers. Scott has 7 sisters and 3 brothers.

Scott is so perfect for me! I still cannot believe we got married... If you don't know this we were set up by some friends. I didn't want to go out with him because he was 7 years older then me! But the second I saw him I knew there was something different about him.. I love him more then he will ever know! He is so sweet and does so much for our family. He also has a goofy side that everyone knows! I love that he makes me laugh all the time! The best is when I am mad at him and he just looks at me in this way to make me laugh! I love that he can do that! I love you so much Scott! XOXOXO

5 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Scott's face is SO HIM! Thanks for playing!

The Henry's said...

You guys are so sweet! You have got to come visit!

~Paige~ said...

Oh you two are so cute together! Thanks so much for coming to join in on the kickball game! I couldn't stop laughing at Scott, what a nerd...but a cool nerd! My sister after was saying how much she like you and your personality and that Scott was so nice. She thought it was so funny that he apologized for getting her out 3 times in a row! Love ya!

Tiffany Nelson said...

I know sister we really, really need to hang out!!! I'm serious...I miss you guys...so Zach and I aren't coming up this weekend but we are coming up the next so we should get together if you are in town! And I still need to order some scentsy's from you :) Do you have a list or catalog or something that I could look at to see some of the best kinds...or you can just tell me haha! You can call me or text me anytime you're available! I'm just in the library and i can talk anytime!

Galbfam said...

Hey girl!! Glad you came last night. Now you just need to come every month =) Your little girl is gorgeous!! See ya girly...
Keri