Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shaving gone wrong!!!

Ok so we have a really cute dog named Bronco. He is a long haired Chihuahua so he doesn't really look like a Chihuahua... Or I should say didn't really look like one.. I came home the other day and my sweet husband had decided to save my dog!!!! We were laughing so hard because Bronce looked like a different dog! He looks awful so beware.... This is what he did look like.................
Now this is what he looks like!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha............
I know so sad!!! But it will keep him from getting hot this summer....

5 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

HA HA! That is so funny. I told Dan and he was busting a gut! Scott is a nerd! We will have to come see Bronco and bring him a get well soon present!!!

Lori said...

Heather,
I don't know a lot about dogs but I think a dog needs it's hair to keep cool in the summer....sorry! I only know that because Scott's brother was going to shave his dogs hair and then he read up on it and found out the hair helps the dog regulate body temperature.
If that is true, then you shaved poor Bronco for nothin---Poor, hilarious, little guy!
Gabby looks so cute!
Love you guys!

Tiffany Nelson said...

HEATHER! Girl, I miss ya :( Your dog is so cute haha...they're always so funny lookin after you give them a haircut. I hope everything going well sis...hopefully I'll be home in a month or so when my sis's baby is born and we can go to dinner! Love ya girl

Jillian said...

HAHAHAHA! Scott is not allowed to babysit Bronco!You guys are funny ...Glad you are my nieghbors!!!! see ya peaches

The Belnaps said...

Hey heather this is Ericka... I saw dans blog on someones and then saw yours!! How fun, Gabby is soooo cute, I dont know that I have ever seen her before. Your dog cracks me up!! Thats so funny.. Well just thought I would say hi! We need to hang out again soon.