Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th in Nashville!

Just a little up date of The Henry's out here in Tennessee! We are all doing so good, well Scott is not feeling his best today but other then that we are great! He is at work today on the 4th of July if you can believe that! They are out in the heat while I work inside helping with all the paper work they need done. It is so beautiful out here.. We will try to get out to Nashville sometime this weekend and take pictures for everyone to see. But we miss everyone at home, but we are doing great out here! Love you all!!! XOXOXO Bronco and I just hangin out in our apartment!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to say Hi and tell you we miss you both! We are so sorry we couldn't see Gabby for her birthday! Next time you have her let us know, I would love for my girls to come spend some time with her! Love you both!

~Paige~ said...

Heather im glad you guys are doing well!! I miss you! I want to see some pictures of Tennesse! Are you still going to be home this friday? Are you ready for some platinum blonde hair for me, whenever your home to do it?! I hope everything is going great, I miss you call me! Love ya :)

Kellie Henry said...

Happy 4th! We miss you!

Jillian said...

I am glad it is beautiful and all out there...but COME HOME!! I miss you guys!I hope you had a good 4th
see ya :)