Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hard Worker

So I have been in Colorado for the last week with my amazing husband! He goes to work every morning and 6 doing construction. While he is at work I stay in the hotel with our friend Emmalene and her kids... There isn't much to do here so we will either go to the pool or work out! Her husband has been working with Scott also. I am so proud of my husband and everything he does! If you know him you know that he is a very hard worker and does everything he can to support his family! He is so sweet and would do anything for anyone! Emmalene and I took them lunch today on the mountain. I don't know how they do it everyday! It is so cold and windy up there, I think I would freeze to death! But I am so glad that he loves the work. But that is what we have been up to the last few days!

4 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Husbands are wonderful! I don't know how he works up there everyday! I am so glad you get to be with him.

Lori said...

Scott has always been an awesome worker, especially with that kind of stuff! I'm glad he is liking it--I could never do it! Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Lori

The Henry's said...

Scott is a great worker....I don't know how those guys do it. I'm so glad you get to be there with him, and you have a little company during the day!

~Paige~ said...

He is such a great guy, he definately is a hard worker! Hope you've been having fun with Emmalene!