Friday, March 28, 2008

Lil' Stinker!

I know a lot of you haven't seen Gabby in a long time so here she is... She is so cute and now she is talking like crazy, running like there is no tomorrow, and Laughing like she has never laughed before!! We love her to death and now we get to have our over nights with her! This is going to be so much fun. We are going to stay up all night with her having the most fun she has ever had!!! Here I am with her lovin on that cookie!
Here is her with daddy and somehow Bronco got in there! But she is clearly pushing him away!
She ate the whole plate!!!
Now she is just askin to start the slumber party!
Oh look, now she is even getting ready for it!!!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for posting pictures of little one! We miss her and love her so much! We wish we could see her more. Me and the girls want to come see her when she's there sometime!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big. I'm so glad you guys get her overnight now. Looks like she has a ton of fun with you!

-Ashley

Kellie Henry said...

Yeah I am so glad you guys finally got her overnight! That is so fun! She is getting so big and I love how long her hair is getting! See ya at your Scentsy party

~Paige~ said...

That is so excited you get over nights now!!!! Can I come to one ;) Those pictures are so dang cute, she is just adorable..how can you not love her! Hope I get to see her soon! I know i'll be seeing you soon cause your heading to my house right now with yummy einsteins! Thanks by the way!!! :)

Lori said...

Just copy and paste in a new post! Good luck!

Lori said...

Heather,
I'm setting my blog to private. I sent Scott an invite, but if you have a different e-mail, will you send it to me? cuff_1@q.com

Carly Jane said...

Hey girly! You guys are so cute and gabby is so cute! I love you and we need to do something soon!!

Angie Williams said...

Heather! My goodness, hello! I saw your blog on Paige's and had to see how things are going for you?? Congrats on the marriage and becoming a mother! Your brother has come down to St George a couple times so I heard a litte bit about it a while back! I hope things are going well!