Monday, September 22, 2008

UPDATES!

I know it has been a really long time but we have been so busy! We have been remodeling our house and it is a pain! I love what it looks like but it just is so stressful to have our house so messy and disorganized! I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about! I just cant wait for it to be done! I will post pics when it is done. Other then that we are doing so good! One of my best friends in the whole world is getting married Oct.1 so we had a party for her... It was so much fun to see everyone again!
Here is Meg and I at the party! Love ya girl

Here is all of us.

You can see them putting the tile down! it looks so good!!!!
Working hard!
Thanks so much for doing that boys!!!!
EWWWW! It is all back where it should be now! Thank goodness.



3 comments:

Kellie Henry said...

Yay that is so exciting about your place! I love what you are doing and it is going to look amazing! You have to throw a party when it is done!

The Belnaps said...

Your house looks so good!! Good job boys! It was fun to see you guys the other night! We need to hang out more often:)

Lori said...

I'm excited to see the pictures of your place! Hope you are doing well! Love you guys!