Saturday, September 6, 2008

THE ZOO!!!

It has been so long since we have updated.. This is what we have been up to. We drove home from Nashville, we are finally done with that job! and it was just little brother Tanners birthday. He turned 18 so we all went to dinner for it! My parents gave him $1000 because he never got one ticket... It was pretty cool!!!! Happy Birthday Tan-Toe!
There is all his money!!!

Scott being Scott!!! Goofy


So we went to The Zoo the other day with Jeff Lindsey and Sami. It was so much fun! Gabby was running around everywhere loving every animal she saw. The whole time she was dying to see the Tigers. So when we finally got to them, she was too tired to look and just laid in the stroller. But it was so much fun and we are so glad we got to go!

Our little princess!

He was so cute!!! I think it was a baby elephant!



9 comments:

The Henry's said...

Oh my gosh Heather your brother looks exactly like you! That is too funny. I love the zoo, I bet Gabby loved it!

Sheena said...

Look how cute you fammily is! Kellie is right! You two could be twins!

Lori said...

Hi guys! It seems like forever since we have seen you guys; and it HAS been forever since we've seen little Gabby. She looks so cute, and grown up!
The Zoo looked like fun, too bad for the Tiger:)

We love and miss you!

By the way, Scott with the Gorilla is a very moving picture. Him snuggled up into her lap really is special! LOL

Tiffany Nelson said...

ahhh look how fun! I LOVE the zoo. Please tell me you are going to Meg's shower on the 20th??? I haven't seen you forever and miss you like crazy!!! Let me know sista

Kellie Henry said...

I want a thousand bucks! I have never got a ticket either!(knock on wood!) lol! That looks like so much fun! It was so fun hanging out with Gabby and you guys! Thanks again for helping us move! You guys are the best! Love ya!

Galbfam said...

Hello Miss Heather! You me and Paige need to play again soon. That was fun talking to you that day!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome about your little brother haha he's pretty lucky. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the zoo. :)

Jake and Morgan said...

Thanks, we do have a good time. But we both work our lives away also. i think thats the life a being married!

Anonymous said...

Heather, go to my blog and look up my 'high school post'. It will bring up some freaking funny memories!!