Monday, October 20, 2008

21!!!

So I know we are so so soooo bad at adding new posted but that is because we cannot find our camera. We need to get a new one so till then we will just add some updates that you can read.

Well I had a birthday yesterday and turned 21. Scott spoiled me way too much! He got me so many clothes, a purse, some dead sea salt scrubs and creams, two pares of jeans, and my favorite.... He got me some new Uggs! He is way too good to me! Saturday night we went to my Aunts house and had a BBQ there and some family and friends were there. We had Gabby and it was so funny whenever we would tell her that it was my birthday she would say "No it's my birthday! Where are my presents?" it was so funny! But it was the best birthday ever! I have the best husband ever and I love everything he does for me!!!!!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

OH CRAP! I forgot your birthday! Happy Belated birthday from your loser friend! luv your guts, it was good seeing you the other day!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome- happy late birthday!

The Henry's said...

Happy birthday Heather!!! I need to put that one on my calender. I'm glad you got spoiled, and I love UGGS too...even though here in Cali there isn't a ton of use for them!

~Paige~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Even though I told you on saturday, Sorry that I changed my plans last second and went to thriller :( Will you ever forgive me?! I want to take you to lunch this week if your home k! I miss your face, and by the way was it Christmas at your house?! I never get that many presents for my birthday! I love ya and am so happy your 21 and I can't wait till I am!

Jake and Morgan said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kellie Henry said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't make it to the bbq but I am so excited that you are legal!!! (for what...well I don't know!) 21 isn't so exciting for us! LOL