Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Salon!!!

I know it has been forever since I posted about my new salon... Well I finally took some pictures so everyone can see how nice it is.. This is the Boutique part. We have some many cute things here! We are all going to go broke cause everything is so cute!
You can see that we have alot of clothes and hat and jewelry and just alot of random things too!


This is the front desk.

These are the stations.. There are some behind those ones too!



And here is the waiting room. It is a really fun place too work and I love everyone who is there! If anyone ever wants to come in let me know. Oh and we are having an open house in a couple weeks if anyone wants to come to that!





7 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Its really cute Heather, looks like a fun place to work! I want the hat and shirts :) I also want to come see you, but I got a new phone and dont have your phone number anymore :( I drove past your salon the other day when I was heading to the pumpkin patch place. I miss you!

Jake and Morgan said...

wow its so pretty! The lady that does my hair is usually super busy so ill give you a call sometime when i need to get my hair done! Its always fun to see how other people do hair!

Kellie Henry said...

It is SO CUTE !!! I am pumped for the Halloween party this weekend! OH Ya!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a way cute salon. I am glad you like working there, it looks darling!

Tiffany Nelson said...

I'm loving the salon. A boutique is such a great idea! I'll have to come visit you soon...I don't think you've ever done my hair :( I chopped it off and now I'm going to grow it back out. I decided this time that I really do like my hair longer haha. So give me a few months. I'll definitely be seeing you once Zach and I move up there. We seriously can't wait!

strickland party of six said...

Your salon is so beautiful. I am not a freak blog stocker I just saw your blog and loved your hair and i scroll down and you opened a salon so I saved you so I could have you do my hair. could you please give me some info. on prices thank you. you can reach me at chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

we are private now so if you would like to view our blog please e-mail me at sheena.32@hotmail.com