Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Totally Random and Totally out of Order!

I just got my computer back so sorry...... To let you all know how we are doin though, well I am still at my salon and I love it so much! I tell Scott that when I'm not at work I miss it! I really have fun everyday! And we are starting to get really busy.. Scott has been in Denver for the last month but is home now for about three weeks then he leaves to go back out there! It will be so good to have him here... But I do have so many pictures that I want everyone to see. Most of them are Halloween but they are still fun to look at! Cutest Indian I have ever seen!!!!!! This is what she was for our family party!
THE BOYS


All the kids getting ready to go trunk-or-treating!

Everyone!

All she wanted to do was dance! It was so funny!!!

Daddy and his little Princess!

Trick-or-treat!

We found her in her room in her toy box just playin away! It was awesome!!!

Isn't she so dang cute!

Paul, My Mom and Me!

Lil' Gangsta..... She gets it from her daddy!

Just chillin' eaten candy!

Our little family!








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather she is so cute! I love looking at your pictures.

The Henry's said...

So cute...I love Gabby's cheesy smile! Looks like Jalen when I tell him to show me his teeth!

The Henry's said...

Okay so I added a pic on my Blog of Jalen doing it...its so funny!

Megan said...

I haven't seen you forever! Your pics are way cute though.....Gabby is the cutest little girl I've ever seen! Now that you are 21 you gotta come to St. George and we'll all go to Vegas!

Lindsey said...

Heather! Long time no see!
I stumbled across your blog and was way excited to see you...I don't remember the last time I saw you. Your little family is so cute && Gabby is a very pretty little girl. That's so great that things are going so well && your new Salon looks posh...I likey! So I am guessing you're here in Utah for now? I had heard you were gone for a while.
You'll have to drop me a line & catch up!

Carly Jane said...

Uhm heather- maybe I like my christmas background! The sooner the holidays are over, the sooner by baby is here! So i am looking forward to it! I really like christmas too- i'll be honest! But you guys are so cute! We need to get everyone together soon- I am excited to see ya at Porter's wedding though- and so glad they are finally getting hitched. Your anniversary is sometime this month right? If I missed it- congrats!

Megan said...

So last night I was making Ladd a cheesy tortilla with salsa and I spilt at least half of the bottle out all over the kitchen floor!! It totally reminded me of you! And if I would have had chips I would have eaten it right off the floor:)

~Paige~ said...

How cute!! I love the one of you and Gabby sitting on the ground side by side...I miss you! Call me, we need to get together asap!

The Belnaps said...

Your right she is the cutest indian ever! I love her cheesy smiles, its so dang cute! Hope you guys are doing good! Lets hang out soon!