Saturday, August 9, 2008

GO MICHAEL PHELPS!!!

So Scott and I are loving the Olympics this year! We love Michael Phelps so much! I don't know how many of you saw him today swim his first race, but he killed it! He was seriously so far ahead of everyone it was unbelievable! He was seriously like three people ahead of everyone. We were out at lunch as we were watching it and could leave till it was over. They say that he is so good that he could go home with 8 gold medals. So far he already has one... I really hope that he gets all 8! He is so amazing.

2 comments:

Jake and Morgan said...

I am loving the olympics also its amazing to me how great of a swimmer he is!! I just stick to doggy paddling.

~Paige~ said...

Oh my gosh he is AMAZING! He smoked half the people yesterday in his races, they just can't keep up with him or catch up to him! I think he might have gills but im cool with it ;) Hope you doing ok, im coming over today so get ready for me and Kaiden!