Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So Hott!

As everyone knows we are always on the road... This time we have been in Ringgold Georgia. It's about two hours away from Atlanta. I wish we could go see it but I don't think we are doing to be able to. It is so freakin hot here with so much humidity. Today it was like 98 degrees but with the humidity it feels like 105! Well that's what they say on the radio. We are only here for a few more days. It was a really short trip but we have had fun! Oh and the other cool thing about Ringgold is that the gas here is the cheapest in the US. It is only $3.59! Jealous huh Utah!!!! Haha but we are so excited to come home this weekend to see Baby Gabby! We miss everyone and hope to see you too!!! XOXOXO Scotty waiting for the cement trucks! He may look like he is not doing much but you should see this boy work! Hardest worker I have ever seen! Love you babe.
My little Gangsta!
Hahaha Ok you can laugh at this one! This is how a working girl looks!???

4 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

You look dead sexy sister! That's how I have looked all summer...except for I've been in my pajama's being a lazy bum haha...it's the best so I'm so sick of it! Can't wait to see you when you guys get home...Zach and I are heading back to Utah in 2 weeks, I can't wait! Miss you sister :(

Anonymous said...

I can't believe gas is that cheap out there. I am way jealous haha and by the way nice outfit in the last picture! Ow Ow! Glad to see you two are having fun!

Kellie Henry said...

your so sexy!:)

~Paige~ said...

You go girl, make it work! No one could look better in that outfit that you do! Scott seems like the hardest worker, I think him and Nate have a little somethin in common! I miss you, im so glad your home..sorry I didn't make it over last night but I will be there today! Love ya